Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the time my dog got lost

Why couldnt the xoxo be lost instead
Everytime something bad happens to you, you should always ask yourself why couldnt this happened to the xoxo instead.

Yesterday a friend of my borther called him to tell him that her dog was ready to get some sexy times with our rupert so he took him to her house. And today in the morning she called him again to tell him that rupert was gone. Of course i was in shock and couldnt believe the news, who could be so stoopid to loose a dog that was shy and lazy, not to mention adorable. Rupert has never been the kind of dog that chases the mailman or cars or bycicles, in fact he usually stays layed down while hes barking. So after the work i went to her house and examined every inch of it, and i made her do a recreation of how the rupert got lost. It was a long story but it involved some burglars that didnt steal anything but my dog. The woman was worried almost to the point of crying because she understood perfectly how a dog is a part of a family and she, having 5 horrible dogs, knew so much about it, or so she said. Obviously i didnt care for her excuses and did not give her even a hint of empaty. I told her that it was her responsability and that she would have to resolve this situation even if it has to be with money. Of course i dont care about money, but that is the part that really hurts that kind of people, and since im almost sure she has my dog i would do everything within my power to be the most anoying bitch in the world, wich i dont think would be very difficult, until she gives my dog back or swears me crying on her knees that she doesnt have it.

So if you see my little bundle of joy please help him to get back home.

*Had to take off the picture, it was braking my heart everytime i saw it

No comments:

.