Monday, August 02, 2010

Postcards from the city

Dear Sally,
So tomorrow im going back to my normal routine, i gotta say i feel a little bit relieved and sad. This past three weeks of self confinenment used to work for me when i was young, but know i feel as if i had lost months. I dont know, i guess i need a little bit of direction. Im sure that you would agree with me when i say that after a break up you always end up feeling a little lost; so this time is no different.
I dont know Sally, you always said that crisis were perfect opportunities to change and improve, to use your imagination and find new ways; but i gotta be honest, i think ive reached a point in wich i just cant erase everything and start from scratch, and im not sure if i like what ive built so far.
Is a sad sad day when you start living in terms of productive time and wasted time, worse if youve just slept for three weeks in a row.
Anyway, Rene is coming to visit us in a week, he always injects me with energy; oh, btw, i never told you about my trip to NY to see him last april right? it was the best time, ill attach you some pictures.
So, i hope to hear from you soon and that you enjoy the pictures.
bye Sally.








1 comment:

dulce Angélica said...

no entiendo tu fijación con felicity.

.